Friday, August 29, 2008

News Nelly Links W Myspace For Democratic Performance

Wasn I; t really the cold type or the tizio of the skater. I was the short kidskin in High School. Zac Efron was a nerd to the school. I have had us a group of friends but weren t gradice a cracking or something of similar. I have tried really hard, I have obtained the good degrees and I was in the codes category advances. The High School Musical it admits it to the star wasn t much popular one with the girls when it was developing in on and was not never in a cold; click. But as soon as I have gone and begun to work then I have not begun to develop to me in on a po. I was, like, 5ft 6in. It has said: Didn I; the t it obtains much attention from the chicks. If you had to call them something you d probably it calls it a nerd..

No comments: